- To educate and inform the Aboriginal People living in the area served by the Okanagan Aboriginal AIDS Society about HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C transmission.
- To meet the needs of Aboriginal individuals, families and communities by providing accurate information and services concerning HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C.
- To dispel the myths and misunderstandings surrounding HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C.
- To provide services to all Aboriginal People who request it, without prejudice and in collaboration with other service providers.
- To advocate against the discrimination and marginalization of Aboriginal persons infected or affected by HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C.